Tuesday, December 06, 2011

November and all there is to remember!

This post will be a torrent of past news. I'm back dated on my posts again. Life got busier and time is really moving ahead fast. So between special visits, mug rug exchanges, some super bargain shopping and crafting...I've discovered the joy of baking!

Baking for my relatives. That's a cheesecake underneath there.

Debra posing for a shot on her phone.

The girls came right in time to help me decorate these yummy coconut cuppies.

My nieces and their grandma posing for a pic. They all travelled to the City from Bagan Serai, Perak.


I was showing off 2 quilts my friend made for us the last 2 Christmasses. Aren't they just gorgeous.

I love this 3-D one.

All handstitched. Thanks POOI LIN!!! You're such a talent!

The mug rug I made for Margaret of NNC. The requirements for the exchange requires you to make 2 types of mugrugs for 2 recipients. This is the English one.

I used the same template for both themes. It looks like a Victorian tea tray and a chinese oriental lantern too. LOL!

Added a little bloom on the corner. It's pinned, so you can remove it when you wash the mug rug. The cotton linen is actually an upholstery sample, roses of the season.

This was for Paul. I made a crocheted rock for the centrepiece.

Love the oriental pattern on this one.
 So between crafting and baking, we went on a shopping adventure. THE BIG BAD WOLF BOOK SALE!!! What an experience. Must definitely mark my calendar for the next one. It's the biggest book sale in the Country.
The cheapest ever. Book prices ranges from RM5, RM10, RM15 - RM25.

SO CHEAP!!!!! Must bring trolley next time.

There were cookbooks. JAMIE OLIVER'S Book costs only RM25!!!


Children's books. Design Books for RM15. Novels for RM8.

Crafting books from RM10.

Lot's of children's books.

These were design books Stan bought for RM15

Couldn't help myself. Got some Jane Austin books too.
 We made some cuppies for an old folks home as well. Mom's koinos made a special visit to the old folks home in Cheras so we decided to make them some yummy cuppies. Old fashioned goodies!

Classic chocolate fudge cupcakes.

I love the colours on these fondants.

All packed and ready to go.

We made two boxes and I hear they were all gone right away. LOL!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Love your cupcakes!!!