Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cupcake Softie + Cotton Candy Yarn

I've been busy moving house so I'm a little late on posting some goodies I've made last month. Imagine that, it's been awhile since I did something crafty but I still find photos of things I've done here and there in my photo album. Nigel went for a birthday party a month ago and we decided to make a little cupcake softie for his friend's sis' birthday. Found a project I started weeks ago and just completed too. Some bulky pink yarn I made into a cool scarf for fun. Afterall, crochet is therapeutic!
 


5 comments:

Papgena Made It said...

Love the softie!!
I've awarded you a blog award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up.
http://papgenamadeit.blogspot.com/

Ann Faizal said...

I like it very much!..so adorable...

Jenny Lou Who said...

That is the yummiest-looking cupcake I've seen in a while! The print was practically made for it!

Janet C said...

So yummy cute!! :)

Carol said...

How creative!!! And especially to the extra touch of the tag which say its handmade (love!!). How do you make them by the way? Print out with inkjet printer? The colour is so vivid. Would love to know! Thanks!