Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Granny Square Exchange : Received from Paul!

Picked up my granny square exchange from my secret partner days ago but my camera has been acting up so the pictures do not do any justice to how beautiful Paul's granny square shawl turned out. Have a look...

Look at the box my exchange came in! So sweet!!!! Thanks Paul!

The lovely note and stash. Paul knows about a girl's favourite things!

Oooh! My shawl....Look at the work put into this shawl.

Paul took up crochet only months ago, and he's been churning out masterpieces.

I think I'll put it on like this.

Close up of his workmanship. Excellent!!

Who's Paul? Find out about this wonderful, talented guy & very much eligible guy right here....http://theheartofpaul.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Rose said...

Aisay. What a lovely shawl. No wonder he didn't have time to do the bag!