Friday, November 23, 2007

Tagged! By Katherine

Katherine of http://kitkatzmeow.blogspot.com/ tagged me and well I've not done this for awhile so here goes.


But first, the rules:

  1. Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself (random or weird) on your blog.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
    Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

... and 7 facts about me:

  1. I love buttons, ribbons and trims! They're better than candy.
  2. I can't stand smokers! I've the urge to snuff out their ciggies in their face.
  3. I use this very old chinese fine bamboo hair comb. (I know it's weird! But it reminds me of my beloved grandmother)
  4. I have a very short fuse. (My husband says so.)
  5. I've a wandering eye. (LOL! I look at everything around me - in detail!)
  6. My feet are huge - I think they're still growing.
  7. I've a wild imagination. I get my ideas - daydreaming.

Time to tag some people:

  1. Melie
  2. djbebe
  3. Emily
  4. Nik
  5. Bj
  6. Faizon
  7. Ying

Come play along!

1 comment:

Tat-a-Renda said...

I have been tagged before, so I'll add your name to the post. Thnak you for thinking of me.

Faizon