Monday, March 26, 2007

My Garden Card Exchange

Look at the beautiful composition. Love the recycled paper and the delicate cross-stitch piece.Nigel enjoying his first game of pick-up-sticks. His cheeky grin says it all!
Want to see more of Bj's work? Go to http://sanguinestitcher.blogspot.com/

I received my card from Barbara Jack today and my flu just went away! (Actually it went to Stan! Hahah!) Here's the card I received and with it two little gifts that brightened my day too. Any toy that comes in the mail automatically becomes Nigel's!

Coming up next...Margaret's sugar-free pincushion. Hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Barbara J said...

Glad you liked it. That look on Nigel says it all huh? :) Poor Stan, maybe he should join us in an exchange sometime soon...an idea? Second thoughts. He'll prolly mail us some worms and fishing hooks...yucks!